Ginger party - $30 per person, includes:
One hour with the cats
a medium drink – choice of dairy frappe or fruit slushie for kids & any kind of coffee/tea for adults.
Keyring / earring making pack - Make your own custom pair of tassel cat stud earrings or keyring!
- After choosing your session type, you can then select the date and then the amount of people you want to book for.
- The booking will then be added to your cart so you can continue shopping or pay for you booking. A booking is not confirmed until it is paid for and you receive your email.
- Unfortunately children under 8 are not permitted in the cat area at any time.
- Children between 8 & 12 years old must have a supervising adult booked in with them.
- All our packs come with a 1 hour session with the cats and a 1 hour activity as describe in the description of the packs.
VISITING THE CAFE
There are a few basic rules we ask visitors of the Lucky Cat Cafe to follow to keep the cats healthy and happy, and for your safety.
- Be nice to the cats! Don't pull their tails, chase them or anything that would scare them. If you do, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Don't pick up the cats unless the staff let you know you can. Some might be comfortable with being picked up, some may not. But they may come sit on your lap if they like you!
- Please do not feed the cats, unless it is cat food brought in by the staff
- No flash photography.
- By paying for you booking, you assume all liability for injury or damage to person or property.
- Visitors must sanitise or wash their hands before entering the cat room, it helps us keep the cats clean and healthy.
- Only food and drinks purchased from Lucky Cat Cafe (except water) can be taken into the cat room.
- Only drinks with lids are allowed in the cat room.